Breakfast is a very important meal of the day, doing a healthy breakfast gives you enough energy to start your day. Today, I will share you a non-veg breakfast recipe.
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 medium size heirloom tomato
- ¼ lb oyster mushrooms
- ¼ lb broccoli crowns
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chiles de Arbol
- ½ bunch of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°. In a small bowl toss mushrooms, broccoli, chili, garlic, thyme, and 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Place on a sheet pan and roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Wash and dice medium heirloom tomato, add 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, add olive oil and fry the egg to sunny side up, season with salt and pepper.
- To plate discard thyme and chili. Add mushrooms and broccoli to the base of the plate and top with fried egg, garnish with tomato relish.
If you have any doubt regarding this recipe feel free to contact us here.