After posting my last recipe Crunchy Haricot Vert with Dill, Navel Oranges, and Crushed Hazelnuts, I received many requests to share another healthy recipe, So today I will be sharing with you a greek yogurt recipe.
- ½ pound seedless White Grapes cut in half
- 2 slices of Sourdough Bread, torn
- ½ cup blanch roasted Almonds or (Marcona Almonds)
- 1 English Cucumber, chopped into ½ dice
- 2 Scallions – whites and all, chopped fine
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and White pepper, to taste
- Place grapes in a metal bowl and place in the freezer. Tear the sourdough bread into chunks and place into the food processor and pulse to fine breadcrumbs.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a small bowl and cover with ¼ cup milk and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan on medium-low heat, toast the almonds in the dry skillet until deep golden brown (skip this step if you are using Marcona almonds), transfer to a plate and cool.
- In a food processor add olive oil, garlic, and almonds and blend until smooth.
- Add breadcrumbs, ricotta, and yogurt and puree until smooth.
- Then add cucumbers, scallions, dill, the rest of the milk, vinegar, and grapes from the freezer.
- While the machine is running with these’s ingredients, slowly add the olive oil, then taste and season with salt and white pepper.
- Garnish with a dollop of yogurt, crushed almonds, and minced dill.