1. Flour (3 to 5 c)
2. pumpkin puree (16 oz)
3. brown sugar (3/4c)
4. white sugar (2c)
5. eggs (4)
6. vegetable oil (1c)
7. baking soda (2tsp)
8. ground cinnamon (1 1/2tsp)
9. ground nutmeg (1 pinch)
10. butter for baking dish
Method of preparation:
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, spices, salt and sugar in it. Mix it with spoon or with hands.
2. Take another bowl, mix pumpkin puree and oil in it. Then beat eggs in it one by one.
3. Take the bowl of flour mixture and then make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Now pour the mixture of pumpkin in this well. Mix all the ingredients with your hands until gets smooth.
4. Take 2 loaf pans and buttered them. Pour the batter into these pans and then bake for about 1 hour or until the toothpick inserted in it comes out clean.
5. Keep it cool before taking out the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. It can be served with cream cheese spread on the top.
If you have any doubt regarding the recipe, contact us here.